Information collected from visitors using the public areas of our website
We do not collect personally identifiable information from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. If you personalize a Web site, volunteer, order a book, request information, or donate, for example, we may collect the following information: first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, and subject of inquiry.
Use of personal information:
- If you do not make a service request, donation, purchase, or otherwise identify yourself, we will have no personally identifiable information about you.
- If you provide personal information, we may enter your name into our constituent database and contact you in order to:
- Complete voluntary surveys seeking feedback for quality and service improvement purposes.
- Supply you with information including cancer related health news, ACRCF programs, events and services.
- Request monetary contributions to ACRCF.
- We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us by email. Inquiries may be forwarded to the appropriate ACRCF department for response and may be entered into our constituent database. If your name is entered into the database, we may contact you (see (2) above).
- Your information is NEVER shared with other companies or outside individuals.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information and to honoring your choices for its intended use. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we strive to maintain physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards.
Any bank card information used to make a donation, is directed to PayPal and is used and stored within their system and therefore is subject to their data security measures and policies. ACRCF does not receive or store any bank card numbers or bank card information for its donors.
Our staff and volunteers are educated about the importance of safeguarding your information and we are committed to holding them accountable for protecting your confidentiality. However, such precautions do not guarantee that our Web site is invulnerable to all security breaks. ACRCF makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation that the use of our Web site is protected from viruses, security threats, or other vulnerabilities and that your information will always be secure.
Visits made to other websites from links on www.acrcf.org
Although ACRCF’s site includes links to other Internet sites, ACRCF takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those sites.
ACRCF provides these links as a benefit and service of to our website visitors, but we have no control over those sites. Other sites that you visit may have their own distinct privacy policies or no policy at all. They may use personal information that you may provide them differently than our policy permits. ACRCF strongly encourages you to review the privacy policies of any site before providing any personal information to them.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require additional information.